Early registration is extended to June 10.
|Registration type||Category||Early (by June 10)||Late (after June 10)|
|Student member||$350.00 (By June 10)||$500.00 (After June 10)|
|Student non-member||$570.00 (By June 10)||$684.00 (After June 10)|
Additional registration items:
Register extra papers: $1,020 for the first additional paper; $2,040.00 for the second paper, and each paper after the second
Extra pages (for full conference papers and workshop papers): $250.00 per page
Additional reception ticket: $100.00
Additional banquet ticket: $100.00
- Memberships to IEEE, IPSJ, KIISE, and CCF qualify for the member rate discounts for registration. Please have your membership number available when you click on the registration portal.
- Author/Conference Registration Includes: Welcome Reception, Conference Banquet, Proceedings, and Refreshments.
Student Registration Includes: Welcome Reception, Proceedings, and Refreshments
One-Day Registration Includes: Proceedings, Refreshments and access to sessions on the selected day of Registration.
- Reception and Banquet tickets are available for purchase separately, and are not included in the One-Day Registration.
- All papers are required to have a presenting author registered by the advance registration date. At least one registered author must present the paper in person at the conference. Symposia and workshop papers must be registered with a full author registration. Student registration and day pass registration are not allowed.
- Student registration is for students who are participating in the doctoral symposium, or who are attending but not presenting at any conference sessions. Day pass registration is for participating individuals who are not presenting at a conference session.
- Student Conference Registration and One-Day Registration will be available beginning May 18, 2018.
All refund/cancellation requests must be provided in writing and received by June 22, 2018. There will be an administrative fee of $100 deducted from each refund. Please submit all cancellation/refund requests to: email@example.com, referencing COMPSAC 2018 Cancellation in the subject line.
Attendance at, or participation in this conference constitutes consent to the use and distribution by IEEE of the attendee’s image or voice for informational, publicity, promotional, and/or reporting purposes in print or electronic communications media. No flash photography will be used. Video recording by participants and other attendees during any portion of the conference is not allowed without special prior written permission by IEEE. Photographs of copyrighted PowerPoint or other slides are for personal use only and are not to be reproduced or distributed. Do not photograph any such images that are labeled as confidential and/or proprietary.
If you require a visa letter, please contact the Dr. Hironori Washizaki at firstname.lastname@example.org.