IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR COMPSAC 2022 AUTHORS
COMPSAC 2022 will be completely virtual as it was in 2020 and 2021, and all presentations will be done virtually. We will announce this update also in the submission acceptance letters to authors. Authors of accepted papers will be required to provide a video of their presentation together with the submission of the final version of their papers. COMPSAC will provide detailed guidance regarding preparation and submission of these videos.
NCIW: Networks, Communications, Internet & Web Technologies
Call for Papers
The Internet has revolutionized and changed the way we communicate, socialize, entertain, access information and conduct business. It has evolved into a pervasive ecosystem of connected computers, mobile gadgets, sensors, home appliances, and a variety of other devices. This evolution has led to a deep intertwining of the physical, social, and digital worlds, raising new research agendas and challenging our understanding of intelligent transformation of the digital world and the requirements for a vastly interconnected world. NCIW symposium provides a forum to share the latest innovations on Internet technologies and applications. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- network protocol and architectures
- network management/operations, data communications, network information architecture, performance/QoS management, network function virtualization
- wireless, mobile, ad-hoc and sensor networks and applications
- Internet of Things (IoT) and machine-to-machine (M2M) communications
- network simulation, measurement, administration and management
- emerging network technologies such as software defined network (SDN)
- next generation networking
- peer-to-peer (P2P), overlay, cloud and content distribution networks (CDN)
- digital media and web technologies
- network technologies for intelligent transformation
Please visit Information for Authors for formatting instructions, page limits, and IEEE paper templates.
Important dates for submission and notification are listed here.