NCIW: Networks, Communications, Internet & Web Technologies
Call for Papers
The Internet has revolutionized and changed the way we communicate, socialize, entertain, access information and conduct business. It has evolved into a pervasive ecosystem of connected computers, mobile gadgets, sensors, home appliances, and a variety of other devices. This evolution has led to a deep intertwining of the physical, social, and digital worlds, raising new research agendas and challenging our understanding of intelligent transformation of the digital world and the requirements for a vastly interconnected world. NCIW symposium provides a forum to share the latest innovations on Internet technologies and applications. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- network protocol and architectures
- network management/operations, data communications, network information architecture, performance/QoS management, network function virtualization
- wireless, mobile, ad-hoc and sensor networks and applications
- Internet of Things (IoT) and machine-to-machine (M2M) communications
- network simulation, measurement, administration and management
- emerging network technologies such as software defined network (SDN)
- next generation networking
- peer-to-peer (P2P), overlay, cloud and content distribution networks (CDN)
- digital media and web technologies
- network technologies for intelligent transformation
Please visit Information for Authors for formatting instructions, page limits, and IEEE paper templates.
Important dates for submission and notification are listed here.