IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR COMPSAC 2022 AUTHORS
COMPSAC 2022 will be completely virtual as it was in 2020 and 2021, and all presentations will be done virtually. We will announce this update also in the submission acceptance letters to authors. Authors of accepted papers will be required to provide a video of their presentation together with the submission of the final version of their papers. COMPSAC will provide detailed guidance regarding preparation and submission of these videos.
Conference Support Program
To support COMPSAC, please contact Sorel Reisman, Standing Committee Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Each level of support offers added benefits. Supporters can choose from 4 different levels:
Bronze Supporter: >=$5,000 USD
• Company logo included on COMPSAC 2022 website
• Company logo included on the COMPSAC 2022 final program
• Company publication included with conference bags
Silver Supporter: >=$10,000 USD
• All Bronze Supporter benefits
• A free exhibition booth or display table with free exhibition staff pass
• Company name listed in acknowledgements of IEEE COMPSAC 2022 Conference Proceedings
• One complementary full registration for COMPSAC 2022
Gold Supporter: >=$15,000 USD
• All Bronze Supporter and Silver Supporter benefits
• Two additional complementary full conference registrations (total of three)
• A 10-minute presentation opportunity at the COMPSAC 2022 Conference Reception
• A Certificate of Appreciation from an IEEE Computer Society senior representative
Platinum Supporter: >=$20,000 USD
• All Bronze Supporter, Silver Supporter, and Gold Supporter benefits
• Two additional complementary full conference registrations (total of five)
• A 20-minute presentation opportunity at the COMPSAC 2022 dinner banquet
• An Appreciation Plaque presented by an IEEE Computer Society senior representative
IEEE is sponsored by IEEE, the world’s largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity. IEEE and its members inspire a global community to innovate for a better tomorrow through its more than 400,000 members in more than 160 countries, and its highly cited publications, conferences, technology standards, and professional and educational activities. IEEE is the trusted “voice” for engineering, computing, and technology information around the globe.
IEEE COMPSAC is co-sponsored by the IEEE Computer Society. The IEEE Computer Society is the premier source for information, inspiration, and collaboration in computer science and engineering. Connecting members worldwide, the Computer Society empowers the people who advance technology by delivering tools for individuals at all stages of their professional careers. Our trusted resources include international conferences, peer-reviewed publications, a robust digital library, globally recognized standards, and continuous learning opportunities.
IEEE Future Directions is committed to bringing you industry leading knowledge, resources, and opportunities in emerging technologies within IEEE.
IEEE Digital Reality, an IEEE Future Directions initiative, serves to explore and enable the coming Digital Transformation through collaboration among technologists, engineers, regulators, and ethicists around the world. The Digital Transformation is fueled by advances in technology, such as sensors and actuators, artificial intelligence (AI), and machine learning (ML). By leveraging these technologies and others being developed such as augmented reality (AR), virtual reality (VR), and Digital Twins, the line between the physical world and the digital world will be increasingly less distinct. Applications are already quickly emerging in the fields of education, manufacturing, sharing services, and more. IEEE Digital Reality is working with multiple constituencies in academia, industry, and government, and your contribution and participation in the Technical Community is welcome.
COMPSAC 2022 will be hosted at the Politecnico di Torino, a public university based in Turin, Italy. Established in 1859, it is Italy’s oldest technical university.