ASYS: Autonomous Systems
Call for Papers
COMPSAC 2022 symposium on Autonomous Systems (ASYS) is an integral part of the overall IEEE COMPSAC 2022 conference. We propose ASYS symposium as a forum for discussion of ideas and results in a wide spectrum of topics related to autonomy in technical systems covering theory, design, implementation, application and analysis of autonomous systems. Autonomous behavior is defined as an ability to act without direct supervision from outside entities (humans or other devices). Such a behavior, recently implemented in many practically utilized systems such as autonomous vehicles, autonomous software agents, autonomous robots and others, is becoming prominent for the next generation engineering systems. In this symposium we foresee highly fruitful and constructive discussions involving top-level experts both from academia and industry about the current state and future perspectives of autonomous systems.
A list of particular relevant areas for contributions to the AUS symposium includes, but is not limited to:
- Theory of Autonomous Systems
- Autonomous Agents and Autonomous Software Systems
- Intelligence in Autonomous Systems
- Learning and Data Analytics for Autonomous Systems
- Security, Privacy and Trust in Autonomous Systems
- Autonomous Robotic Systems
- Applications of Autonomous Systems
- Real-Time Perception, Decision and Control for Autonomous Systems
- Autonomous Vehicles and Autonomous Drones
- Sensing, Communicating and Processing Big Data for Autonomous Systems
- Social Aspects of Applying Autonomous Systems
Please visit Information for Authors for formatting instructions, page limits, and IEEE paper templates.
Important dates for submission and notification are listed here.